Thinking of Joining Dance/USA?
We are committed to upholding an inclusive and equitable dance field by leading, convening, advocating, and supporting individuals and organizations. Aligned with our core values of creativity, connectivity, equity and integrity, we are excited to welcome YOU into our member community! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join Dance/USA today!
Dance/USA members receive access to our core services of Leadership & Learning, Research, Advocacy, and Archiving & Preservation:
- Leadership: Expand your professional network by 1800 connections and counting through Dance/USA convenings, member events, and more.
- Learning: Stay up to date on the latest dance news
- The SPIN is a biweekly newsletter that is exclusive to your membership
- Dance/USA’s monthly periodical, The Bulletin, is famous for its “Job Opportunities” section
- Research: Research activities focus on the U.S. professional dance field and involve the collation and analysis of data on the state of the field, the administration of surveys on the operations, finances, and programming of Dance/USA organizational members.
- Advocacy: Get the latest updates from Capitol Hill. Members have exclusive access to monthly Advocacy Office Hours and the Dance/USA Advocacy Listserv.
If you have questions about Dance/USA member benefits, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Who Can Join Dance/USA?
Dance/USA memberships are open to all those in the dance ecosystem. Memberships are open to dance artists, companies, presenters, promoters, agents, managers, producers, educators, administrators, the list goes on!
If you are interested in joining Dance/USA, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is a Dance/USA membership?
As the dance ecosystem reimagines live, in-person performances, Dance/USA hopes to mirror that energy and continue reimagining our membership dues structure. In response to the pandemic, and to ensure all members were able to remain a part of the member community, Dance/USA created a sliding scale for member dues in 2021.
We will continue to provide sliding scale options in 2022.If you are able to choose the higher price point, please know in doing so, it allows Dance/USA to support memberships of organizations and individuals who have financial obstacles that may prevent them from being a part of our member community. Click here for information on member dues.