Thank you for your interest & participation in the efforts of the Dance/USA Task Force on Dancer Health for professional dancers. This information clarifies the process for becoming involved in our initiatives for the 2021-2022 Season:
- The registration form MUST be completed before any documents are disseminated.
- The form MUST be filled out every year, regardless if the form has been filled out previously.
- In order to complete the registration form, the company manager and/or executive staff of the dance company may need to be consulted for some of the information. This may take time so please prepare accordingly.
- The registration form MUST BE REQUESTED via email from AND must be sent to Catherine Vargo firstname.lastname@example.org. A mock registration form is available to help guide you in completing the form and will be sent with the registration form.
- Please specify on the registration form which documents you are requesting:
- Screening documents (guidelines, screening form, and additional COVID-19 questionnaire)
- Injury tracking documents (Injury tracking form & excel template)
Each company decides what information they want (screening, injury tracking or both), how best to implement the screen, what to do with the information, how to store data, etc. Recommendations for these items are listed in the screening guidelines.
While the injury tracking project is currently on hold, we are still happy to provide the documents to companies wishing to utilize the protocol.
- Once the registration form is completed and returned to Catherine, The most recent and updated documents will be sent via email.