The Student membership category is open to individuals enrolled in high school, a pre-professional program, and/or a two to four year degree program. The student does not need to be in a dance program.
Leadership & Learning
- Register for Dance/USA’s Annual Conference at the discounted member rate.
- Participate in Dance/USA webinars and expand your learning on a specialize topic.*
- Attend the Dance Forum, annually held in New York City, just prior to the Association of Performing Arts Professionals Conference.
Research & Information
- Annually review our Snapshot of the Field and Directory of Not-for-Profit Dance Ensembles.
- Access data and statistical information.
- Receive Dance/USA's THE Spin and Dance/USA Bulletin.
- Get an in-depth review of key topics in the field-and add your voice-with our online e-journal From the Green Room.
- Be represented in front of Congress, the White House, and other federal agencies.
- As a member of Dance/USA, you are also a member of the Performing Arts Alliance; respond to timely action alerts when an important issue needs your attention.
- Receive monthly updates on arts funding and policy issues.
- Advocate for dance by joining our Dance Advocacy Network. Contact Dance/USA’s Government Affairs Director to join.
- Arm yourself with various tools to advocate for dance.
- Receive talking points and assistance with scheduling visits to speak with federally elected officials.
- Stay informed about federal legislation that directly affects you and your work (i.e., federal funding, tax resolutions, visa policies, etc).
Archiving and Preservation
- Discounts on Archiving Services